Thursday 25 October 2012

Skeleton Key Pieces


- Those Black Milk leggings. Now available in several different versions. $75 AUD -

Whether you are after a Halloween costume or for everyday wear, the spookily-inclined amongst you ladieswill have noticed the influx of skeletal leggings in the shops. Of course I hanker after the infamous and ubiquitous Black Milk skeleton leggings - what kind of lapsed Goth would I be if I didn’t? But if like me and your cupboard is bare and those particular bony beauties are beyond (the grave of) your budget, here are some cheaper options.

- Topshop. Print on front only. £28 -
- Urban Outfitters. Print on front only. £28 -
 - ASOS. Only available in petite but do have print front & back. £20 -

I may well add to this. Likewise if you know of another brand or have a review - good or bad - let me know.

*because they are found in the ladies departments, not suggesting for a moment that men can’t wear them should they wish.

Links:
Black Milk Clothing
Topshop
Urban Outfitters
ASOS

1 comment: